Monday, August 15, 2011

Faint bfp on FRER- is it real?! 19 dpo No symptoms at all!?

I know how you feel; I've had fertility issues myself; though I've a daughter and another on the way now. If you had a positive, it should be positive. It is easier to get a false negative than false positive. ANY line, no matter how faint is a positive. Mine was so faint I could barely see a shadow and didn't know if I was imagining it. What test are you using? Also, I've had friends that have had blood tests that were negative, and they were actually pregnant. But I understand you not wanting to get excited; I am still feeling surreal about my pregnancy because of past problems. Lastly, enjoy Egypt. My daughter's half Egyptian; we visited for a couple months in '08...we both miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment