Monday, August 15, 2011

Wht does my dream mean?

i had a nasty breakup with my ex over a year ago and figured its time to move on. so i kinda started to like this other boy in my english cl. abut last night i had a dream and i wanna know wht it mean. i have a pretty good idea wht it means but im kinda scared and need someother opions.okay so in my dream i was on a date with the new kid i liked, and we were giglling and leaning on each other and omg it was just sooo cute. so in my dream we kissed and he said i love you. and when i said i love u instead of saying his name i said my exs name. and then he got all freaked out and thats when i woke up. it was tht typical moment tht u see in like movies all the time and idk i just need opinons bc i was almost 100 percent sure i was absolutely done with my ex. thanksss(:

No comments:

Post a Comment