Monday, August 15, 2011

:'( :( =( =[ :{ :'[ ={ ='[ help?

so there is this fair where i live. It is called the Jaguar Fair(The jaguar is our town mascot) so EVERYONE goes to it. I have two best friends that hate eachother. They both asked me to go with them. I dont know what to do! If i go with one the other will probably be mad at me. Normally we would make up and everything would be okay but i am going to sleepaway camp the day after and it wont be fun knowing the whole summer that one of my best friends is sooo mad a me. What should I do?also can you grade this problem from 1-10 10 being the worst situation. Do you think i am over reacting?Also the problem is that i DEFINITLY like one of them better but the other one was be the most meanest person in the world. You dont even understand. She used to make me cry everyday if she was mad at me. :( help !

No comments:

Post a Comment