Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Had a dream I was tresping in my own house?

Me and two good friends break into a dingy, abandoned cottage. It was dark and the windows were boarded up. We were raiding the place, investigating for some sort of information. We were dressed in suits like the F.B.I., armed with guns and had rubber Nixon and Reagan masks on. A 80's, black Lincoln, Buick, or Cadalac pulls up outside. A creepy grim reaper type dressed exactly like us is driving. He gets out and a rabid gold reciever jumps out of the penger side. Despite the dogs breed, it has a Blue tint in it's fur and some sort of a hallographic force field around it's entire body of a menacing attack dog as it approaches the door. The man stands by the car as the dog attacks the front door of the cottage. It's locked by chain but the dog is pushing its mouth through, slowly breaking the door. Beneath it's force field, the dog is clearly reluctant and in some sort of remorseful pain. I'm standing by it with a gun. At that same moment, my two "friends" leave the cabin through the back door, locking it behind them and leaving me trapped... I don't want to, but I shoot out the dogs eyes one at a time, then pull off my mask. The man is still watching, not caring for the dog. Everything goes black... Later, the dog is blind and yelping for my attention as I lean against the kitchen counter, no longer in disguise (civies). I'm pitying the dog. My friends had long disappeared. "The man" could still be outside, waiting for my next move.

No comments:

Post a Comment