Thursday, August 11, 2011

Question about fender bender accident..?

I was into a tiny accident where i accidently hit someone trying to get over a lane. ( I hit the person infront of me)Due to the horrible weather since it was raining all day and pitch black at 7.I was lost and was trying to get a hold of someone to tell me what street to turn on but i had to get over a lane to turn I thought i had enough space to get over but was wrong. Anyways the guy wiped off the back where i hit him and and apparently their was no damage done. They had to report it anyway cause it was a lease, the cop was really nice and all my ticket said was careless driving she marked property damage no injury to another no serious bodily injury to another no fatal no and she said i didnt have to pay the ticket but it was a ticket to my liceces i guess. Anyways for the court thing it says see mail. I asked her about it and she said i would get something in the mail in a month to say if or when i had to go to court and that if the other people didnt show up it would be dismissed. Anyways im just worried that something more could happen if it went to court or am i worrying over nothing? Btw the guy didnt see really that pissed just asked to make sure i got insurance but his wife/gf was kinda mad they also had two other people ( a older guy and a kid with them) if that matters for anything

No comments:

Post a Comment