Sunday, August 14, 2011

I Miss My Mom, Do You Think I Made The Right Decision?

I'm 24 years old. When I was 11 years old I confided in my mother her boyfriend had been ually abusing since I was 7. She took the proper steps and he went to prision for five years. When he was released my mother resumed her relationship with him. Moved out of the house, gave me hers and I have been on my own since I was 16. Well...my relationship was always rocky with my mom until I was about 21, where I found a place that I could have a relationship with her, she was more my friend than anything. This relationship worked for us as long as we didn't touch base with those touchy subjects. When my fiancee learned about her betrayal, he hated her. He confronted her about abandoning me and being with my abuser and they got into a horrible fight. She came into my home and defended that man, and throughout that day I was debating what to do with that situation. She told me if I was going to chose my fiancee over her, she didn't want anything to do to me over Facebook. I ended our relationship there. That was the last straw. Now I'm 13 weeks pregnant with my first child. My mom works with pregnant women and babies, and everytime I have a question I think of her, this pregnancy is making me miss her alot. I don't know if I should keep my child from her. My fiancee said she made her choice about me and my future children when she chose to stay with that man. Is he right? Am I wrong to still feel love for her? To miss her? Should my child have her as a grandmother? I'm emotional, pregnant, and confused. Help, advice, or kind words please!

No comments:

Post a Comment