Saturday, August 13, 2011

Single moms, help/advice?

I'm 6 months pregnant and I'm going to be a single mom. My bd left me when I told him that I was keeping it. I know that I deserve better and that one day I'll find someone who will love&accept the fact that I'm a mom. I know that things will get better once my son's born. But how do you get through it right now? I don't get that love&support that I need at home. My friends don't really help out because they've never been in my situation. I still have feelings for this jerk. We barely talk, but recently we've been trying to get along but he's never the one to initiate a conversation. He's going to be there for our son (because his parents are supporting him), if I never told his parents then I'm sure he would've still bitched out. I feel so weak&I'm never like this. I'm usually that strong girl that gives good advice but here I am-- the one asking for it :\

No comments:

Post a Comment