Saturday, August 13, 2011

My parents are unbelievable!!!!!?

ok well my friends is going to have a bonfire in a couple weeks...im datin this guy and my rents foiund out tht guys will be at the bonfire...well i asked my rents if i could go and they said absolutly not...btw this is the first bf i have told them about...anyways...they said no and now im rly mad .....i told them tht the girls parents will be supervising and tht alot of other ppl will be thr to...so i dont see the issue..........they are even allowing parents to come (i havnt told them tht)...ugg idk what to do and i dont know how to convince them to let me go...and the reason i didnt tell them they r invited cuas ei think my dad would be mean to my date and never leave my side and it would just be awkward with my rents there

No comments:

Post a Comment