Saturday, August 13, 2011

What gaming career to go into?

I love video games and i was wandering once i graduate from highschool what i want to be. i really want to go into the video game field since i have loved video games all my life, but i don't know what i should be, programmer, designer, tester, artist, etc. So i was wandering what you would suggest i should focus on. About me: I play a ton of video games. i play everything from mmo's to first person shooters. i even play the bad ones to see new ideas. i am always looking at the games closely seeing what needs to be improved, and thinking up new games on how i would like them. i am a great problem solver when it comes to gaming, especially multiplayer aspects. My math skills are ok, and my art skills are ok. I am also decent with computers. i am great at evaluating a game and figuring out what little things need to be fixed to make that game a great game. I have a ton of experience in all games and i know what people like in a game. So if someone has an idea on what i should be tell me

No comments:

Post a Comment