Thursday, August 11, 2011

Whos bad///////////???????????????

Madonna bad in a good way and bad way good as she is an ok with her music bad as she is annoying lol Beatles bad in a bad way they are dumb lol Jonas Brothers I don't know who they are but I know they are bad in a bad way they are dumb with no talent and are ugly! Hilary Duff she is bad in a good way I like her songs :) Miley Cyrus bad in a bad way she is dumb and needs to go away:) Freddy Mercury ? I don't know who he is lol. Michael Jackson he is bad in a good way he has so much talent and I love the bad video who's bad who's bad your telling me your telling me your doing wrong your doing wrong your doing wrong for far to long lol :) Elvis bad in a good way he is like MJ but MJ is the king of pop and Elvis is the king of rock and roll :) Led he is bad in a good way amazing rocker :) Elton John he is just odd lol. Mariah Carey she is bad in a good way I love her voice she is so talented and her music is great:) Janet she is bad in a good way I love her music:) Frank Sinatra bad in a good way he is very talented I love his music :) Me I am bad in a good way I love to have fun and I adore MJ's music so much :) Who's Bad! lol :)

No comments:

Post a Comment